The involvement of Gold and silver (along with several other precious metals) in the trading markets is the prominent part of human history even from hundreds of years ago. These precious metals were traded sometimes for commodities and even as currencies.
Today, the forex traders love trading in gold and silver, and these two metals are heavily traded these days. These are also considered as "safe" investment among traders. The humans have known the values of these precious metals and their importance in our lives because they have been highly valued in our culture for so long. The current global economic strife the value of Gold, Silver and other precious metals we know so far, because these are generally considered as "safe-havens" by the investors.
The most precious metal to trade is considered as Gold and we have seen a significant but steady rise in this metals price with the time, particularly if you consider a long term trend. The most significant rise Gold price was noted in 2007-2008 and this trend continued till 2011 when we saw per oz price $1500 in the market.
The great interest of the traders in Gold trading has led significant increases in trading volumes of this precious metal that eventually resulted in record-breaking prices.
- Trade online metals without the costs associated with physical ownership
- Trade as a spot deal or on our options platform
- Get highly competitive spreads
- Get fixed spreads so you know the cost of your trading, regardless of market conditions
- Get guaranteed stops to prevent slippage when the markets are volatile
- Get market reports and technical analysis for precious and other metals
- Get training and support on the particularities of trading metals